5.10.2012

Kangaroo Cuddles: Travel Photo of the Day

Queensland, Australia




I heard this lovely gem on my drive home from Winnemac Park yesterday and it transported me back to my first few weeks in Melbourne. Of course we couldn't get enough of this goofy tune as we were getting integrated into our new lives in the "Land Down Under."

Everything about this picture is so quintessentially Oz. The adorable roo hopping up to say hello, the yellow & green Australian soccer jersey and the fact that I was wearing it because of my leadership in being the drunkest person the night before. Yeah, Australians are all about awarding people for their drunken, sloppiness. Fabulous. 

But besides that, they are also extremely friendly and approachable people--just like this little guy who was all about kickin' it with a crazy American girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment