4.19.2012

Topshop & Chicago Social Magazine Spring Style Party

In celebration of warmer weather (finally got to ditch my faux-fur coat yesterday when the sun decided to peek out and warm things up a bit!), Topshop and CS Magazine teamed up for a Spring Style Party complete with cocktails, cupcakes and Chicago’s best dressed.

               100_0428
Local Chicago bloggers Emma Arnolds (Tres Awesome) and Amy Creyer (Chicago Street Style) were the evening’s fashionable hosts and the electronic sounds of DJ Dani Deahl had me dancing all over the store.

100_0430100_0435
I loved to see the April issue of CS lining the shelves! It looked so gorgeous and glossy next to the pretty pastels and shiny sequins seen all over  Topshop’s Spring line.

100_0429 100_0432
 {Neon-splattered shoe showcase}

 <-- Showing off my story on Chicago Fire Goalie Sean                     Johnson on the back page of CS!


Bianca and I got our hair all did up at the Beauty Bar where Teddie Kossof Salon Spa was beautifying guests with complimentary makeovers, hair styling and manicures.


100_0424100_0437

{My hair transformation}

Who says the second city has no style...?

No comments:

Post a Comment