6.20.2012

Spring Awakening Style


Lately my personal style has taken a turn towards punk. I love dressing down a girly skirt with combat boots or adding a metallic cuff to just about anything. When I saw these spiked shorts at Urban Outfitters a few weeks back, I knew they would have to become a part of my closet at some point and Spring Awakening seemed like the perfect time to make the addition. 

Just as I strived to do, there were quite a few people that rocked out a more hardcore, metal look in honor of Skrillex.

While some still went for the boho festival look that I'm sure will be all over Wavefront Music Festival next weekend.
  

But neon brights (especially yellow!) definitely dominated at Spring Awakening this year.

                                                 
       

  

And let's face it, it just wouldn't be an EDM festival without the typical half-naked ravers in furry boots & tutus.
                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment