6.14.2012

Festival Fashion


With Spring Awakening just 2 days away, I've only had one thought on my mind: 

What on earth am I going to wear? 

Seeing as how it's going to be chokingly hot with 90 degrees of sunshine beating down on Soldier Field, I definitely want something light and airy to keep me cool while I'm thrashing out and dancing the day & night away!

Unlike more indie festivals like Bonnaroo and Pitchfork, Spring Awakening is all about electronic dance music and rather than the typical boho chic festival look, I'm sure the fashion will reflect the music with neon brights and decorative body adornments in rave-like proportions.

Known for his metal background and mixes, Saturday's headliner Skrillex will definitely influence people's looks. Expect to see a ton of studs, metallics and 90s grunge galore.

Here are a few looks that are inspiring my Spring Awakening festival fashion: 







Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment