8.28.2012

For the love of black leather...

For the love of black leather...

For the love of black leather... by amanda-boleman


I had never really noticed my love for leather before last weekend when Kelly and I were out shopping around for some new duds for my trip to the East coast; I can't wait to leave tomorrow! 

Everything I wanted had leather, spikes or studs (which I've already expressed my obsession with) incorporated in some way and I had to refrain myself from buying all black everything.

I happened to sneak away with a steal of a leather jacket from Akira that has a hidden hood for the brisk, Autumn days to come. It's not my dream leather jacket (still saving my pennies for that Burberry Prorsum jacket that Britney had me drooling over in her Till the World Ends video!), but I'm still looking forward to hitting the New York streets as a bonafide badass in all my leather-loving glory.

shop: topshop studded leather vest / helmut lang leather pants / dr. martens black boots / burberry prorsum studded leather biker jacket / valentino handbag / chloe biker jewelry / new look leather skirt / leather jewelry / givenchy lamb leather manches top //

No comments:

Post a Comment