9.07.2012

IFBCON 2012: Day Two


Despite being a bit tired out from the first day and the fabulous after-party at 60 Thompson in Soho, the second day of IFBCON was another day filled with learning about the blogosphere and all of the business behind it.

I felt a bit more ME in high-waisted riding shorts and my signature Urban Outfitters cuff -- definitely more true to my day-to-day grungy style than my feminine, conference-y (yeah, I just made up a word) look from Day One! And how perfect is Kat Von D's Homegirl lipstick? I had to get my hands on it after featuring it in my "A Gloss of Goth" post


The highlight of the day was hearing our keynote speaker Iman (who knew she was married to David Bowie?!) tell all about her impressive career as a model, actress, savvy entrepreneur and now, blogger! Her blog Destination Iman recently launched and features everything from home decor to travel and gives an inside look to Iman Cosmetics.


Not only was she insanely stylish and put together, but she was also HILARIOUS, making jokes about how Twitter is too hard for an "old bitch" like her. Her presence was an inspiration and I'm ready to live by her words: "Make yourself irreplaceable and indispensable."

And of course, there was no shortage of  fabulous fashion on Day Two...

{khatalogue in her fabulous DIY aqua, studded denim}

From left to right: khatalogue // Jenny of jenny in jaquard // Amanda of fashionablee me

No comments:

Post a Comment