9.24.2012

Travel Top 5: New York Fashion


For my Travel Top 5 on New York, I am doing something a little different. Rather than narrowing it down to my top 5 picks on the endless list of things the Big Apple has to offer, I am going to showcase the captivating city in a series of 5 posts--one for each day of this week!

{Fashion Night Out - The Shops at Target}

To start, I am focusing on FASHION. It just so happened that I was in New York for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and the festivities were unlike anything I've ever seen in Chicago. 


You know, like randomly having Anna Wintour walk into the boutique you're in.


Or getting photos and autographs from hot celebs. Jessica Chastain was so sweet and stunning in her blue leather minidress and Dan Stevens of Downton Abbey was the epitome of an English gentleman.


Naturally, even the street style transcends that of other cities, making the concrete jungle into the ultimate catwalk for fashionistas from across the globe.

{Feeling so New York-chic in my oversized hat and Topshop maxi}


Apparently, I spent a lot of time looking down. But with fancy feet like these, how could I not?! 



Stay tuned all week for more New York posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment