5.18.2012

Serendipity


The past few weeks have been an exciting influx of new faces & places. 


That's the the thing about closing a door -- it usually leads to the opening of many more. 


And things just seem to sneak up on you when you least expect it. I feel like I'm back in kindergarden again, making new friends wherever I go and learning so much about different ways of thinking and all the crazy ways people are going about their lives. 

Serendipity has always been one of my favorite words (yes, admittedly after seeing that uber-cheesy Kate Beckinsale & John Cusack movie), but the idea of spontaneously coming across amazing things has always been so romantic to me and I've been lucky enough to experience serendipity in a number of different situations.

Sometimes the best things just happen when you aren't even looking.

Images via 1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment