6.29.2012

Wavefront Music Festival Preview

Electronic dance music (EDM) continues its take over and this time it's hitting the beach!

Hello Wavefront Music Festival, so nice to meet you.


I'm super excited to be a part of the first ever Wavefront and I can't get over how awesome it is that we get to kick it by the lake shore on Montrose Beach while listening to some of the biggest names in the increasingly popular electronic/house genre.

And as always, I'm super interested to see what people will be wearing! No one wants sand in their furry rave boots so maybe we'll finally see an end to that tired look?! A girl can only hope.

As you all know from my latest post, I've been training for the marathon and I think this body may be almost beach-ready enough to hit Montrose in my bikini top. Normally I'd try to go for something a bit more put together, but this has been a summer of bare midriffs & hotter than hot temperatures--and come on, we will be at the beach after all!

Here is some inspiration for rocking a swim suit in style:


After finding these looks, I might just have to cover up with an over-sized button-up, slouchy harem pants or a cute crochet top. We'll see how confident I'm feeling come Saturday...

Until then, I'll be listening to all the MSTRKRFT, Boys Noize and Visionquest my bass head will allow!

Images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment